Microwave-Assisted Aqueous Synthesis of Small-Sized, Highly Luminescent CdSeS/ZnS Core/Shell Quantum Dots for Live Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 15, pages 2487–2493, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, H.-J., Zhou, P.-J., He, Z.-Y. and Tian, Y. (2012), Microwave-Assisted Aqueous Synthesis of Small-Sized, Highly Luminescent CdSeS/ZnS Core/Shell Quantum Dots for Live Cell Imaging. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 2487–2493. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200030
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20577036, 20777058, 20977070
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA06Z418
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!