Microwave-Assisted Aqueous Synthesis of Small-Sized, Highly Luminescent CdSeS/ZnS Core/Shell Quantum Dots for Live Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 15, pages 2487–2493, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, H.-J., Zhou, P.-J., He, Z.-Y. and Tian, Y. (2012), Microwave-Assisted Aqueous Synthesis of Small-Sized, Highly Luminescent CdSeS/ZnS Core/Shell Quantum Dots for Live Cell Imaging. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 2487–2493. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200030
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20577036, 20777058, 20977070
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA06Z418
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.