Syntheses, Characterization, and Properties of Functionalized 9,10-Bis(1,3-dithiol-2-ylidene)-9,10-dihydroanthracene Derivatives and Tricarbonylrhenium(I) Complexes
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 15, pages 2494–2501, May 2012
How to Cite
Hu, L., Qin, J., Zhu, R.-M., Li, Y.-Z., Zuo, J.-L. and You, X.-Z. (2012), Syntheses, Characterization, and Properties of Functionalized 9,10-Bis(1,3-dithiol-2-ylidene)-9,10-dihydroanthracene Derivatives and Tricarbonylrhenium(I) Complexes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 2494–2501. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200047
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21021062, 51173075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!