NaEu3(GeO4)2(OH)2: A High-Pressure-Stable Photoluminescent Lanthanide Germanate
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 15, pages 2527–2532, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Yan, T., Wang, K., Yan, Y., Zou, B., Yu, J. and Xu, R. (2012), NaEu3(GeO4)2(OH)2: A High-Pressure-Stable Photoluminescent Lanthanide Germanate. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 2527–2532. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200200
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB808703, 2011CB808200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Carnegie Institution of Washington (CIW)
- Carnegie-DOE Alliance Center (CDAC)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration (DOENNSA)
- Department of Energy Basic Energy Sciences (DOE-BES)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- DOE-BES. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!