Different Inertness of Titanocene [Cp2Ti] and Decamethyltitanocene [Cp*2Ti] in Reactions with N,N-Bis(trimethylsilyl)sulfurdiimide – Elimination of Tetramethylfulvene and Formation of Half-Titanocene Complexes
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 21, pages 3388–3393, July 2012
How to Cite
Kaleta, K., Kessler, M., Beweries, T., Arndt, P., Spannenberg, A. and Rosenthal, U. (2012), Different Inertness of Titanocene [Cp2Ti] and Decamethyltitanocene [Cp*2Ti] in Reactions with N,N-Bis(trimethylsilyl)sulfurdiimide – Elimination of Tetramethylfulvene and Formation of Half-Titanocene Complexes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 3388–3393. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200242
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: RO 1269/8-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!