Boosting the Emission Quantum Yield of Urea Cross-Linked Tripodal Poly(oxypropylene)/Siloxane Hybrids Through the Variation of Catalyst Concentration
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Materials: Design and Applications (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 32, pages 5390–5395, November 2012
How to Cite
Freitas, V. T., Lima, P. P., de Zea Bermudez, V., Ferreira, R. A. S. and Carlos, L. D. (2012), Boosting the Emission Quantum Yield of Urea Cross-Linked Tripodal Poly(oxypropylene)/Siloxane Hybrids Through the Variation of Catalyst Concentration. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 5390–5395. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200823
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!