Competing Symmetry Breaking and Spin Crossover in [FeH2L2–Me](ClO4)2
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Spin-Crossover Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2013, Issue 5-6, pages 710–715, February 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Bréfuel, N., Collet, E., Toupet, L., Tanaka, K. and Tuchagues, J.-P. (2013), Competing Symmetry Breaking and Spin Crossover in [FeH2L2–Me](ClO4)2. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 710–715. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201200878
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!