Dedicated to the memory of Professor Christian G. Claessens
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2013
How to Cite
de la Cruz, G., Schüle, H., Losada, J., García-Armada, M. P., Frey, H., Alonso, B. and Casado, C. M. (2013), Electrocatalytic Properties of Carbosilane-Based Hyperbranched Polymers Functionalized with Interacting Ferrocenyl Units . Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201201018
Professor Christian G. Claessens, who prematurely passed away on June 3, 2012, was Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!