Monolacunary Germanomolybdates Binding with Transition-Metal Ions (CoII, NiII, and MnII) in Aqueous Solution: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polyoxometalates (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2013, Issue 10-11, pages 1699–1705, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, N., Li, F., Wang, Y., Xu, L., Cui, K. and Xu, B. (2013), Monolacunary Germanomolybdates Binding with Transition-Metal Ions (CoII, NiII, and MnII) in Aqueous Solution: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 1699–1705. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201201137
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!