Dedicated to Professor Michael T. Pope on the occasion of his 80th birthday
Trilacunary Keggin-Type POMs as Versatile Building Blocks for Lanthanoid Silicotungstates†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polyoxometalates (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2013, Issue 10-11, pages 1681–1692, April 2013
How to Cite
Ni, L., Spingler, B., Weyeneth, S. and Patzke, G. R. (2013), Trilacunary Keggin-Type POMs as Versatile Building Blocks for Lanthanoid Silicotungstates . Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 1681–1692. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201201186
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!