A Single Source Precursor Route to Group 13 Homo- and Heterometallic Oxides as Highly Active Supports for Gold-Catalyzed Aerobic Epoxidation of trans-Stilbene
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 4, pages 500–510, February 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, S., Mendez, V., Jeanneau, E., Caps, V. and Daniele, S. (2013), A Single Source Precursor Route to Group 13 Homo- and Heterometallic Oxides as Highly Active Supports for Gold-Catalyzed Aerobic Epoxidation of trans-Stilbene. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 500–510. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201201191
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!