Isolation and Crystal Structure of the Proposed Low-Valent Active Species in the H2 Activation Catalytic Cycle
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Small-Molecule Activation by Reactive Metal Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2013, Issue 22-23, pages 3978–3986, August 2013
How to Cite
Inoki, D., Matsumoto, T., Nakai, H. and Ogo, S. (2013), Isolation and Crystal Structure of the Proposed Low-Valent Active Species in the H2 Activation Catalytic Cycle. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 3978–3986. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300049
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!