An Iron(II)[1,3-bis(2′-pyridylimino)isoindoline] Complex as a Catalyst for Substrate Oxidation with H2O2 – Evidence for a Transient Peroxidodiiron(III) Species
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Small-Molecule Activation by Reactive Metal Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2013, Issue 22-23, pages 3858–3866, August 2013
How to Cite
Pap, J. S., Cranswick, M. A., Balogh-Hergovich, É., Baráth, G., Giorgi, M., Rohde, G. T., Kaizer, J., Speier, G. and Que, L. (2013), An Iron(II)[1,3-bis(2′-pyridylimino)isoindoline] Complex as a Catalyst for Substrate Oxidation with H2O2 – Evidence for a Transient Peroxidodiiron(III) Species. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 3858–3866. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300162
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!