Cobalt and Zinc Compounds Bearing 1,10-Phenanthroline-5,6-dione or 1,3,5-Triaza-7-phosphaadamantane Derivatives – Synthesis, Characterization, Cytotoxicity, and Cell Selectivity Studies
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 21, pages 3651–3658, July 2013
How to Cite
Silva, T. F. S., Smoleński, P., Martins, L. M. D. R. S., Guedes da Silva, M. F. C., Fernandes, A. R., Luis, D., Silva, A., Santos, S., Borralho, P. M., Rodrigues, C. M. P. and Pombeiro, A. J. L. (2013), Cobalt and Zinc Compounds Bearing 1,10-Phenanthroline-5,6-dione or 1,3,5-Triaza-7-phosphaadamantane Derivatives – Synthesis, Characterization, Cytotoxicity, and Cell Selectivity Studies. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 3651–3658. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300197
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!