Periodate as an Oxidant for Catalytic Water Oxidation: Oxidation via Electron Transfer or O-Atom Transfer?
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Water Oxidation Chemistry (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 4, pages 742–749, February 2014
How to Cite
Hetterscheid, D. G. H. and Reek, J. N. H. (2014), Periodate as an Oxidant for Catalytic Water Oxidation: Oxidation via Electron Transfer or O-Atom Transfer?. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 742–749. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300249
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!