Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Beck
A Silicon-Heteroaromatic System as Photosensitizer for Light-Driven Hydrogen Production by Hydrogenase Mimics†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 25, pages 4466–4472, September 2013
How to Cite
Goy, R., Apfel, U.-P., Elleouet, C., Escudero, D., Elstner, M., Görls, H., Talarmin, J., Schollhammer, P., González, L. and Weigand, W. (2013), A Silicon-Heteroaromatic System as Photosensitizer for Light-Driven Hydrogen Production by Hydrogenase Mimics . Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 4466–4472. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300537
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!