Surface Mineralization of Cellulose by Metal Chloride – an Original Pathway for the Synthesis of Hierarchical Urchin and Needle Carpetlike TiO2 Superstructures
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 30, pages 5303–5310, October 2013
How to Cite
Nair, G. R., Samdarshi, S. K. and Boury, B. (2013), Surface Mineralization of Cellulose by Metal Chloride – an Original Pathway for the Synthesis of Hierarchical Urchin and Needle Carpetlike TiO2 Superstructures. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 5303–5310. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300669
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!