Dedicated to Professor Ulf-Peter Hansen (University of Kiel) on the occasion of his 75th birthday
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Water Oxidation Chemistry (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 4, pages 780–790, February 2014
How to Cite
Schöler, A., Zaharieva, I., Zimmermann, S., Wiechen, M., Manke, A.-M., Kurz, P., Plieth, C. and Dau, H. (2014), Biogenic Manganese–Calcium Oxides on the Cell Walls of the Algae Chara Corallina: Elemental Composition, Atomic Structure, and Water-Oxidation Catalysis . Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 780–790. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300697
For his pioneering work in advanced electrophysiology and on light effects in Chara corallina and other organisms.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!