Water Oxidation Catalysis: Survey of Amorphous Binary Metal Oxide Films Containing Lanthanum and Late 3d Transition Metals
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Water Oxidation Chemistry (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 4, pages 660–664, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Trudel, S. and Berlinguette, C. P. (2014), Water Oxidation Catalysis: Survey of Amorphous Binary Metal Oxide Films Containing Lanthanum and Late 3d Transition Metals. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 660–664. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300765
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!