Strongly Blue Luminescent Cationic Iridium(III) Complexes with an Electron-Rich Ancillary Ligand: Evaluation of Their Optoelectronic and Electrochemiluminescence Properties
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 30, pages 5329–5343, October 2013
How to Cite
Ladouceur, S., Swanick, K. N., Gallagher-Duval, S., Ding, Z. and Zysman-Colman, E. (2013), Strongly Blue Luminescent Cationic Iridium(III) Complexes with an Electron-Rich Ancillary Ligand: Evaluation of Their Optoelectronic and Electrochemiluminescence Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 5329–5343. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300849
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!