Salts of 5-(5-Azido-1H-1,2,4-triazol-3-yl)tetrazol-1-ol: From Highly Sensitive Primary Explosives to Insensitive Nitrogen-Rich Salts
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2013, Issue 32, pages 5641–5651, November 2013
How to Cite
Izsák, D., Klapötke, T. M. and Reuter, S. (2013), Salts of 5-(5-Azido-1H-1,2,4-triazol-3-yl)tetrazol-1-ol: From Highly Sensitive Primary Explosives to Insensitive Nitrogen-Rich Salts. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2013: 5641–5651. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201300900
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!