A Contribution to the Direct Observation of Transient Phosphanylidene Complexes [RP=W(CO)5] (R: Me, Ph): A Revisited Approach to Their Electronic Structure by UV-Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Advances in Phosphorus Chemistry (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 10, pages 1694–1705, April 2014
How to Cite
Labat, S., Miqueu, K., Sotiropoulos, J.-M., Baylère, P., Pfister-Guillouzo, G., Huy, N. H. T. and Mathey, F. (2014), A Contribution to the Direct Observation of Transient Phosphanylidene Complexes [RP=W(CO)5] (R: Me, Ph): A Revisited Approach to Their Electronic Structure by UV-Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 1694–1705. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301033
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!