From Spherical Mesopores to Worm-Shaped Mesopores: Morphology Transition in Titania–Polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene oxide) Composite Films with Increasing Sol–Gel Reaction Time
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 5, pages 836–844, February 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-J., Zhou, S., Wolkenhauer, M., Bumbu, G.-G., Lenz, S., Memesa, M., Nett, S., Emmerling, S., Steffen, W., Roth, S. V. and Gutmann, J. S. (2014), From Spherical Mesopores to Worm-Shaped Mesopores: Morphology Transition in Titania–Polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene oxide) Composite Films with Increasing Sol–Gel Reaction Time. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 836–844. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301251
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!