Dedicated to Professor Dr. Lothar Weber on the occasion of his 70th birthday
Lithium Salts of 2,4,6-Triaryl-λ4-phosphinine Anions – A Comparison Study†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Advances in Phosphorus Chemistry (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 10, pages 1719–1726, April 2014
How to Cite
Bruce, M., Meissner, G., Weber, M., Wiecko, J. and Müller, C. (2014), Lithium Salts of 2,4,6-Triaryl-λ4-phosphinine Anions – A Comparison Study. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 1719–1726. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301259
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!