Well-Defined Silica-Supported Zirconium–Benzyl Cationic Species: Improved Heterogenization of Single-Site Polymerization Catalysts
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 5, pages 888–895, February 2014
How to Cite
Popoff, N., Macqueron, B., Sayhoun, W., Espinas, J., Pelletier, J., Boyron, O., Boisson, C., Merle, N., Szeto, K. C., Gauvin, R. M., De Mallmann, A. and Taoufik, M. (2014), Well-Defined Silica-Supported Zirconium–Benzyl Cationic Species: Improved Heterogenization of Single-Site Polymerization Catalysts. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 888–895. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301317
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!