Immobilization of 1,5,7-Triazabicyclo[4.4.0]dec-5-ene on Magnetic γ-Fe2O3 Nanoparticles: A Highly Recyclable and Efficient Nanocatalyst for the Synthesis of Organic Carbonates
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 12, pages 2080–2087, April 2014
How to Cite
Wu, L. and Tian, S. (2014), Immobilization of 1,5,7-Triazabicyclo[4.4.0]dec-5-ene on Magnetic γ-Fe2O3 Nanoparticles: A Highly Recyclable and Efficient Nanocatalyst for the Synthesis of Organic Carbonates. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 2080–2087. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301586
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!