Dedicated to Dr. Bernard Meunier on the occasion of his official retirement from the CNRS
Functionalisable N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Triazole Palladium Complexes and Their Application in the Suzuki–Miyaura Reaction†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 12, pages 2088–2094, April 2014
How to Cite
Gogolieva, G., Bonin, H., Durand, J., Dechy-Cabaret, O. and Gras, E. (2014), Functionalisable N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Triazole Palladium Complexes and Their Application in the Suzuki–Miyaura Reaction. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 2088–2094. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301607
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!