CuII-Templated Threading of a Bis-amide-tris-amine Macrocycle by Substituted 2,2′-Bipyridyl Derivatives Assisted by Strong π–π Stacking and Second-Sphere H-Bonding Interactions
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 12, pages 2029–2037, April 2014
How to Cite
Saha, S., Santra, S. and Ghosh, P. (2014), CuII-Templated Threading of a Bis-amide-tris-amine Macrocycle by Substituted 2,2′-Bipyridyl Derivatives Assisted by Strong π–π Stacking and Second-Sphere H-Bonding Interactions. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 2029–2037. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201301609
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!