Photofunctional Conductors Based on TTF-BODIPY Dyads Bearing p-Phenylene and p-Phenylenevinylene Spacers
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Molecular Conductors (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 24, pages 3960–3972, August 2014
How to Cite
Tsujimoto, K., Ogasawara, R., Nakagawa, T. and Fujiwara, H. (2014), Photofunctional Conductors Based on TTF-BODIPY Dyads Bearing p-Phenylene and p-Phenylenevinylene Spacers. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3960–3972. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201400103
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!