Dedicated to Professor Marius Andruh on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Enantiopure Conducting Salts of Dimethylbis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (DM-BEDT-TTF) with the Hexachlororhenate(IV) Anion†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Molecular Conductors (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 24, pages 3855–3862, August 2014
How to Cite
Pop, F., Allain, M., Auban-Senzier, P., Martínez-Lillo, J., Lloret, F., Julve, M., Canadell, E. and Avarvari, N. (2014), Enantiopure Conducting Salts of Dimethylbis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (DM-BEDT-TTF) with the Hexachlororhenate(IV) Anion. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3855–3862. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201400125
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!