Molecular Conductors with Effectively Half-Filled Electronic States Based on Tetrathiafulvalene Derivatives Condensed with a 2-Isopropylidene-1,3-dithiole Ring
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Molecular Conductors (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2014, Issue 24, pages 3982–3988, August 2014
How to Cite
Furuta, K., Kohno, S., Shirahata, T. and Misaki, Y. (2014), Molecular Conductors with Effectively Half-Filled Electronic States Based on Tetrathiafulvalene Derivatives Condensed with a 2-Isopropylidene-1,3-dithiole Ring. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3982–3988. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201402006
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!