Architectures in Copper Metal–Organic Frameworks from 4-Substituted Anionic 1,2,4-Triazoles
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 19, pages 3125–3132, July 2014
How to Cite
Gómez, V., Benet-Buchholz, J., Martin, E. and Galán-Mascarós, J. R. (2014), Architectures in Copper Metal–Organic Frameworks from 4-Substituted Anionic 1,2,4-Triazoles. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3125–3132. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201402019
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!