Sulfonated Polymethylsiloxane as an Additive for Selective Calcium Oxalate Crystallization
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hybrid Materials Next Generation (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2015, Issue 7, pages 1167–1177, March 2015
How to Cite
Neira-Carrillo, A., Luengo-Ponce, F., Vásquez-Quitral, P., Yazdani-Pedram, M., Fernández, M. S., Cölfen, H. and Arias, J. L. (2015), Sulfonated Polymethylsiloxane as an Additive for Selective Calcium Oxalate Crystallization. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2015: 1167–1177. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201402063
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!