From MoS2 Microspheres to α-MoO3 Nanoplates: Growth Mechanism and Photocatalytic Activities
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 20, pages 3245–3251, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, M., Wei, Z., Meng, X., Wu, F. and Li, J. (2014), From MoS2 Microspheres to α-MoO3 Nanoplates: Growth Mechanism and Photocatalytic Activities. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3245–3251. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201402079
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!