Role of Triplet States of Two Different Ligands in the Sensitized Emission of LnIII (EuIII, TbIII) in d–f Hybrid Tetranuclear Heterometal (ZnII2LnIII2, CdII2LnIII2) Complexes
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2014, Issue 19, pages 3101–3113, July 2014
How to Cite
Samanta, S. K., Abtab, S. M. T., Sardar, P. S., Sanyal, S., Chaudhury, M. and Ghosh, S. (2014), Role of Triplet States of Two Different Ligands in the Sensitized Emission of LnIII (EuIII, TbIII) in d–f Hybrid Tetranuclear Heterometal (ZnII2LnIII2, CdII2LnIII2) Complexes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014: 3101–3113. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201402274
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!