The fatty acid composition of small and large naturally occurring milk fat globules
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 105, Issue 11, pages 677–682, November 2003
How to Cite
Briard, V., Leconte, N., Michel, F. and Michalski, M.-C. (2003), The fatty acid composition of small and large naturally occurring milk fat globules. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 105: 677–682. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200300812
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!