This review is based on a presentation given in 93rd AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo, Montreal, Quebec, Canada 2002
Platelet activating factor — a molecular link between atherosclerosis theories†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 105, Issue 11, pages 705–716, November 2003
How to Cite
Demopoulos, C. A., Karantonis, H. C. and Antonopoulou, S. (2003), Platelet activating factor — a molecular link between atherosclerosis theories. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 105: 705–716. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200300845
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!