Effect of chemical interesterification on triacylglycerol and solid fat contents of palm stearin, sunflower oil and palm kernel olein blends
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 147–156, No. 2 February 2007
How to Cite
Dian, N. L. H. M., Sundram, K. and Idris, N. A. (2007), Effect of chemical interesterification on triacylglycerol and solid fat contents of palm stearin, sunflower oil and palm kernel olein blends. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 109: 147–156. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200600198
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!