Lipase-catalyzed production of medium-chain triacylglycerols from palm kernel oil distillate: Optimization using response surface methodology
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 107–119, No. 2 February 2007
How to Cite
Low, C. T., Mohamad, R., Tan, C. P., Long, K., Ismail, R., Lo, S. K. and Lai, O. M. (2007), Lipase-catalyzed production of medium-chain triacylglycerols from palm kernel oil distillate: Optimization using response surface methodology. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 109: 107–119. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200600201
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!