Association between cholesteryl ester transfer protein Taq1B polymorphism with lipid levels in primary hyperlipidemic patients
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 225–231, No. 3 March 2008
How to Cite
Ghasabeh, T. H., Firoozrai, M., Zonouz, A. E. and Paoli, M. (2008), Association between cholesteryl ester transfer protein Taq1B polymorphism with lipid levels in primary hyperlipidemic patients. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 225–231. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200700101
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!