Effects of hydrogenation parameters on trans isomer formation, selectivity and melting properties of fat
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 254–260, No. 3 March 2008
How to Cite
Musavi, A., Cizmeci, M., Tekin, A. and Kayahan, M. (2008), Effects of hydrogenation parameters on trans isomer formation, selectivity and melting properties of fat. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200700118
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2007
- Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK); Project No TOGTAG 3059 and scholarship program BAYG NATO PC A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!