Physical properties of shortenings with low-trans fatty acids as affected by emulsifiers and storage conditions
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 172–182, No. 2 February 2008
How to Cite
Martini, S. and Herrera, M. L. (2008), Physical properties of shortenings with low-trans fatty acids as affected by emulsifiers and storage conditions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 172–182. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200700196
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
- LA FABRIL S.A.
- National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET). Grant Number: project PIP 5380
- National Agency for the Promotion of Science and Technology of Argentina (ANPCyT). Grant Number: project PICT 32701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!