Tocopherol retention in physically refined rapeseed oil as a function of deodorization temperature
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 754–759, No. 8 August 2008
How to Cite
Čmolík, J., Pokorný, J., Réblová, Z. and Svoboda, Z. (2008), Tocopherol retention in physically refined rapeseed oil as a function of deodorization temperature. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 754–759. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200700499
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- SETUZA a.s., Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!