Thermostability of genetically modified sunflower oils differing in fatty acid and tocopherol compositions
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 776–782, No. 8 August 2008
How to Cite
Marmesat, S., Velasco, L., Ruiz-Méndez, M. V., Fernández-Martínez, J. M. and Dobarganes, C. (2008), Thermostability of genetically modified sunflower oils differing in fatty acid and tocopherol compositions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 776–782. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200800040
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: AGL 2004-00148
- Junta de Andalucía
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!