Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Effect of phytosterol structure on thermal polymerization of heated soybean oil†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 1068–1077, No. 11 November 2008
How to Cite
Winkler, J. K. and Warner, K. (2008), Effect of phytosterol structure on thermal polymerization of heated soybean oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 1068–1077. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200800089
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!