Chicken fat dry fractionation: Effects of temperature and time on crystallization, filtration and fraction properties
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 239–244, No. 3 March 2008
How to Cite
Arnaud, E. and Collignan, A. (2008), Chicken fat dry fractionation: Effects of temperature and time on crystallization, filtration and fraction properties. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 110: 239–244. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200800174
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!