Comparison of fatty acid profiles and mid-infrared spectral data for classification of olive oils
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 218–226, No. 2 February 2010
How to Cite
Gurdeniz, G., Ozen, B. and Tokatli, F. (2010), Comparison of fatty acid profiles and mid-infrared spectral data for classification of olive oils. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 218–226. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200800229
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
- EU; Marie Curie Reintegration Grant; CODA. Grant Number: MIRG-CT-2005-029134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!