Kinetics of commercial olive oil oxidation: Dynamic differential scanning calorimetry and Rancimat studies
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 268–274, No. 2 February 2010
How to Cite
Ostrowska-Ligeza, E., Bekas, W., Kowalska, D., Lobacz, M., Wroniak, M. and Kowalski, B. (2010), Kinetics of commercial olive oil oxidation: Dynamic differential scanning calorimetry and Rancimat studies. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 268–274. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200900064
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- University of Life Sciences (SGGW). Grant Number: 504-10-09270011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!