Vegetable oil-based thermosetting polymers
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Oil and fats as renewable resources for the chemical industry
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 87–96, No. 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Galià, M., de Espinosa, L. M., Ronda, J. C., Lligadas, G. and Cádiz, V. (2010), Vegetable oil-based thermosetting polymers. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200900096
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!