Commercial Runner peanut cultivars in the USA: Fatty acid composition
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 195–207, No. 2 February 2010
How to Cite
Shin, E.-C., Pegg, R. B., Phillips, R. D. and Eitenmiller, R. R. (2010), Commercial Runner peanut cultivars in the USA: Fatty acid composition. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 112: 195–207. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.200900141
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Georgia Food Processing Advisory Council (FoodPAC) of Georgia's Traditional Industries Program for Food Processing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!